WDL Demo Rss

Final Logo Publication«

This is the final publication of my logo work originally executed for #OpThunderbird. I herewith transfer my ownership and all legally transferable rights of all logo files and photographs offered in this blogpost for download to the internet connection calling itself «Anonymous» under following conditions:

a) The OpThunderbird Logo belongs to Anonymous as of now.
b) No one else is allowed to claim any rights over the logos I created.
c) It is also not allowed to claim to enforce any rights in my or Anonymous' name (> Gema-Vermutung).
d) Derivative works do automatically stand under the same conditions as the ones mentioned here
e) Commercial use of my work is allowed insofar as 100% of the gain is immediately reinvested into the support of any Anonymous activity. Material reinvestments are much preferred over "salaries" or "financial rewards" for anybody.


>> download logos: OpThunderbird.zip
>> download photographs of logo: OpThunderbird Photographs.zip



examples of the logo:













examples of the photographs:




























Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thanx for leaving a comment :)
Danke für deinen Kommentar :)