WDL Demo Rss

I love Bernie Dexter

Now you know. It's out. ;)

Check this out: this woman knows how to move, boyeeee:



Bernie-Babe, you're hot as a rocket *licking my fingers*!



Her secret? Here it is: she is not dancing with her head but with her body,
not with her mind but with her heart, not thinking of what people will say
about her in the future but expresses herself in the moment just for herself:




And here the interview with her. Mmmh, Betty, I wanna interview you, too :)
Although – I don't like her laugh in this interview very much. But still…






Update, 29. October 2013

Here is a comparison to the legendary Betty Page. Also to me (compare comments) it seems that Bernie Dexter was clearly very influenced by Betty Page. However, fact is: Betty is dead. And while I love original Betty on film as much as Bernie on film, the idea that Bernie is alive and the way the videos are made as well as the chosen music make Bernie still very sexy to me, even if she's inspired by Betty Page.





Compare this to other known burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese, which is also absolutely gorgeous in the following video. To all women out there, remember, I'm a man. A heterosexual man. Therefore naturally I love feminine sexyness wherever it appears. Culture or contemporary fashion are only minor players in the whole but as a man, there is something hardwired in my genetics and brain that gives me good incentives to love sexyness in women. Wherever it appears. Even if it is a rip-off of some sort.





If you like this film, you might also like the following blogs:

Sexy Kilie Minogue for Agent Provocateur Most sexy ad. Ever… with the most erotic lingerie of the world (says Agent Provocateur ;)…

Sexfilme (1) (in german) Endlich, endlich aber habe ich gefunden, nach was ich schon lange gesucht habe: gute Filme in denen gesund mit Sex umgegangen wird. Fortsetzung der Serie «Sexfilme»…

Grenzgang Erotik (1) (in german) The difference between sick prudery and a healthy relation to sexuality? Here are my most appreciated erotic pictures…

Natalie Portman's Rap «I never said I was a role model.»…



Comments (4)

Bernie Dexter is a Bettie Page rip-off artist. That's why CMG Worldwide, the lawyers that run Bettie Page's estate, have threatened to sue her. Bernie has mentioned this many times. Think about it....lawyers don't threaten to sue you're ass unless they have a case!

Oh and Bettie Page never had to wear THAT much make-up, either....

Dear Jenny, thank you very much for your comments. Mmmh, I guess you're right. But then life 's not that easy… But you inspired me to post an update at the very end of this post that you are welcome to read. Kind regards, Roger

I agree with comments made, she has a massive Betty fixation, you only have to look at some of her earlier pictures, same Teasearama stance pose dress hair the lot! Yet now she states she has only ever wanted to be herself? I used to think she was quite good till I saw her comments slating other clothing websites saying they nicked her clothing styles, yet her style of clothing is not original and no-one owns rights to it! If someone sells same style of product for less of course theyll buy it, not their fault she charges too much! The final straw was when she was pictured in black wearing the nazi symbol, totally lost respect at that point, goes without saying! Poor Bettie would never have done such a thing so actually inside deep down I guess without all the facade she really aint like Bettie at all. End note: life is too short to live in someone elses shoes, in the end you'll forget who you really are.

Post a Comment

Thanx for leaving a comment :)
Danke für deinen Kommentar :)