WDL Demo Rss

Hieroglyphic Stairway

It's 20:50 in the evening. My son has finally fallen asleep and is dreaming… Drowsy I stumble upon mails and messages… and Drew. And while his eyes enter mine his words reach deep into my heart. And my consciousness.






Drew Dellinger about a new democracy,  a planetary democracy:






Drew Dellinger about human responsibility, koans and mantras and «what can I do?»






If you liked this post, you might also like the following posts:

The old pond 
This is a Haiku by the old Master Matsuo Basho. And the following text is one of the – so far – best interpretations of this Haiku I have ever read


Mullah Nasrudin Hoja's Tales A few stories of Mullah Nasrudin Hoja, a wise man of the middle ages. They are all really lovely


Questions worth asking As the title says. Questions worth asking…

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thanx for leaving a comment :)
Danke für deinen Kommentar :)