WDL Demo Rss

The Path to Realization



Icewaterpictures goes on:
«friend said that non dual cannot feel loneliness.... from what I am imagining, and it could just be imagination, in the nondual, there IS such thing as 'alone' or 'loneliness' - that is to say if - from a logic perspective - if you are the thought that created matter (or the thought that arose simultaneious to matter), that sentence, that thought is - I am. So the natural result would be "anybody else?"»

«so can The All, be lonely? Well, you could say that when the I am - the non dual formulates that question, that formulation is the dropping into dualism. the I am thought exists in void, but then the All becomes the many to respond to the question, or rather the question is matter. it is both the question and the response. of course the answer is, there is nobody else, you (the I am thought) is all that there is.»

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thanx for leaving a comment :)
Danke für deinen Kommentar :)