WDL Demo Rss

About this blog

This blog is at the same time a a communication tool as well as a kind of notebook for me. I write down and collect things that I find interesting. That does not mean, that I believe in all this information without questioning it. Actually I do have very specific critiques about Buddhism for example (even though I do sit in Zazen) or about Ken Wilber and AQAL (Even though I do estimate his Model very, very much) or about risking one's life riding trains or damaging property doing graffiti.

Far more important is for me what is in english called "common sense" and in german "gesunder Menschenverstand". Everybody should judge for her- / himself what makes real sense in her / his life. But – I do believe also there are common denominators for us all. Or is there anybody that believes her / his body and ego will not die?

See??!!


What I liked today was for example following poem by Gitta Mallasz found on http://www.puramaryam.de/schoepfwort.html (even though the websites approach is from an point of view what I would not call false, but too esoteric for my personal taste.)


***

Über die DREIEINIGKEIT
(Dreifaltigkeit)


Die Engel sangen...

Wenn der Liebende kommt,
so gibt die Liebende nach:
Die zwei werden eins.
Es gibt keine Bindung mehr,
es gibt keine Bresche mehr.
Ewiges Durchzittern,
Ewige Verklärung.

Dies ist das Geheimnis
der Heiligen Dreifaltigkeit:
Liebende - Liebe - Liebender.
Die drei sind eins
und doch sind sie gesondert.

Ewig wirkend ist das WORT,
DAS JA.
Die einzige Lehre ist:
ER IST.

('Die Antwort der Engel', aufgezeichnet
von Gitta Mallasz, Daimon Vlg)


***

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thanx for leaving a comment :)
Danke für deinen Kommentar :)