WDL Demo Rss

Osho

I was always told, that Rajneesh Chandra Mohan Jain aka Acharya Rajneesh aka Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh aka Osho was a very bad guy and head of a very dangerous sect. Hence that was the image that I had of him.

Today I stumbled over some video-footage of Osho and have to say: I don't think it's soo bad what this guy is talking about. Some of his ideas are even quite appealing! But his humour is defenitely much better than the humour of most of the people that I know.

This tought me once again: Build your image on personal knowledge of somebody and listen less to people and rumors! It's worth it!

Here some examples of Osho's words:


OSHO about «strange consequences»:


OSHO: «Anybody who gives you a belief system is your enemy»:


OSHO: «Sex and death - two great taboos»:



OSHO: «Zen and the art of escaping the circle of life and death»:



OSHO: «Awareness, the ultimate flowering of love»



Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thanx for leaving a comment :)
Danke für deinen Kommentar :)